Laptop software that will work like a navigation GPS with audio.

1 Charlie Webster

Mar 23, 2019
Visit site
I know I'll need a GPS receiver, but I want Windows 10 laptop software that will work like a typical GPS navigation device including voice directions. I want to be able to lay out my own preferred route and have the software keep me on track.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I used to do that, 20 years ago. I don't know how much of a thing it is anymore. I would imagine you could go on Amazon or eBay and find an older system, but I have no idea if it would still work on Windows 10.

You can still buy the USB GPS receivers; that part isn't difficult or expensive. Check out this one or this one on Amazon. But will they do anything for you? That is the question.

If you have a tablet and/or laptop with GPS, it might do what you want with the right software. But I am guessing here.

Good luck!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Tom Tom used to update their software better than most but I don’t know what it’s like nowadays. Check the websites of whatever receiver you’re interested in and see what kind of support they offer.

priyankaarya

Banned
Feb 27, 2019
Visit site
you can Use Your Laptop as a GPS Device.by buying a laptop-specific GPS receiver and link it to your laptop by USB or a Bluetooth wireless connection. Laptop GPS devices and software are affordable and easy to use.these are some software
1.Garmin Nuvi 57LM
2. Garmin dēzl 770LMTHD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism