• Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am on android and I don't know how to change my twitch name

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi :)

So I don't necessarily have the answer you want, BUT WindowsCentral did do an article on changing your username:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-twitch-username

I guess you can do it from your phone, if you don't have access to a PC or don't want to use a PC. Just put your phone browser in 'desktop' mode and you should have access to the full webpage and your personal profile settings on the twitch website.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

jamessweney

Apr 10, 2019
Visit site
I think the easiest way to change your name on your Twitch desktop. Because in the mobile version, all features may not be available. As in many sentences. Once I tried to edit a resume through a mobile application. I did not succeed because there are very limited functions. So try from the computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I think the easiest way to change your name on your Twitch desktop. Because in the mobile version, all features may not be available. As in many sentences. Once I tried to edit a resume through a mobile application. I did not succeed because there are very limited functions. So try from the computer.

Exactly this. For some reason developers like to often include more user options on a desktop website as opposed to being on mobile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven