huawei p30 or honor 20?

khaled22

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
as title says which one do you think is better and why?
in camera point of view?
in specs overall?
etc

any opinions would be great thank you

khaled22

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
just to be clear im talking about p30 not pro model. p30 would be around ~540 euro and honor announced starting price 500 +shipping. does the p30 have notification led? cant find anything about it so im guessing there isnt any

Edit: according to gsmarena p30 has 3 versions as "global" how to find which one is sold in what region? is there any website that has listed the variations according to regions? if i buy 1 variation that is global but not sold in eu where i live would the warranty be valid? if yes what would be 1 or 2 years?

Last edited:

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
just to be clear im talking about p30 not pro model. p30 would be around ~540 euro and honor announced starting price 500 +shipping. does the p30 have notification led? cant find anything about it so im guessing there isnt any

Edit: according to gsmarena p30 has 3 versions as "global" how to find which one is sold in what region? is there any website that has listed the variations according to regions? if i buy 1 variation that is global but not sold in eu where i live would the warranty be valid? if yes what would be 1 or 2 years?

The best people to actually contact about this would be Huawei in your region.

Chuck Finley69

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
If you are in the US, then neither! BUT elsewhere, I would choose the P30. If for nothing else, for its amazing camera.

PS Have you visited our sister site, Android Central?

http://www.androidcentral.com

I agree with this assessment since I’m in the USA but that’s pretty much always been the case. The carriers have never really supported any of the Chinese OEMs for anything beyond prepaid account hardware for years.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I agree with this assessment since I’m in the USA but that’s pretty much always been the case. The carriers have never really supported any of the Chinese OEMs for anything beyond prepaid account hardware for years.

It's the opposite where I am. I get lots of support for Chinese OEMs as well as Apple, which is the number one brand.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills