P.S. It is a bit longer than I expected, but please read so you can see bigger picture of what may cause the error.

Well, I never had problems with LAN ADSL connection, but after the cords getting off every time, I decided I would use Wi-Fi instead. But router was too far from my room, and apparently my PC didn't have Wi-Fi driver set in the case. So, I ordered KuwFi Wi-Fi transmitter and it worked really good, I was having around 200-250 ping, but for the distance it was good.

Then I changed my PC's place nearer to the router (~5m), but with that being said, it didn't get any better, but worse. Yes, I was having insane lags and pings (300-1000) for whole day, except mornings and midnights, that is also sometimes, not always. I guessed it was because the router was under pressure of several devices joining the connection. I also had suspicions that maybe neighbours use our Wi-Fi, too. Well, after some time I got bored and reset the modem. But then it had to be configured, I called my provider's technician and he came and configured it, also he made it private connection, so neighbours won't hack it again (if they ever did). I had my 5m LAN ADSL saved up, so I used it and I must say, it was the most enjoyable 3 days of my internet life in the recents years. Zero lags and constant 130 ping (sometimes dropped to 80, too). After 3 days I got this error "Default Gateway is not available." I search for diagnosis and voila, after a few seconds connection repaired. 5 minutes later again the same things for almost a week it is like that.

I did everything. Literally everything. Updating and deleting drivers, reinstalling adapters and so on. But I got an idea that ever Windows 10 user had this problem back in the past + changing adapter solves it faster than searching for diagnosis, also sometimes it solves it for a few hours. But that being said I have dozens adapters, and I don't know which one to pick. I started picking one by one, but the error never fade away. I am thinking of removing every adapter then restarting Windows, but afraid that not all the adapters may be recovered. Right now I am using Ethernet Connection I218-V adapter (Originally my PC's adapter was this one too, but for some reason I have exactly the same adapters with (2) written near them, I think that means, they are copies of them, but I am also not sure if (2) one was used by my PC, or the original one, if it actually affects anything or not), but not sure how long this will last.

So, my question is:
    1. Why on Earth does this error happened? I mean, 3 days it worked so perfectly that it felt like a dream, then why suddenly?
    2. How to solve it? Any suggestions which adapters can solve this?
    07-06-2019 07:05 PM
    Can you show us your network adapters? Silly question, but would a factory reset help in this case? At least to clear up any network settings that may be causing the issue. If you don't want to do that, did you run the network troubleshooter tool to see if that can help?
    07-07-2019 04:47 AM