09-27-2019 08:50 AM
42 12
tools
    What was the folder with the 80 threats? Did you remove them all?
    Yes I got rid of them. Some file called Seguredo or something like that. The only way I could delete the files was to delete them with the malware detector application I downloaded. My computer said I needed administrator permission to delete it, but the malware app let me delete all of it. I'm not sure if it was on my computer doing something important, but my computer is a lot faster now that it's gone. It also deleted something starting with the word Trojan, but I have no idea what that is.
    08-04-2019 11:31 PM
    Yes I got rid of them. Some file called Seguredo or something like that. The only way I could delete the files was to delete them with the malware detector application I downloaded. My computer said I needed administrator permission to delete it, but the malware app let me delete all of it. I'm not sure if it was on my computer doing something important, but my computer is a lot faster now that it's gone. It also deleted something starting with the word Trojan, but I have no idea what that is.
    Sounds good. Keep running the malware protection app regularly.
    Bilaira Cipher likes this.
    08-05-2019 08:35 AM
    Sounds good. Keep running the malware protection app regularly.
    My free trial ended and I can't pay for the full version. Know of any free malware protector applications that are trusted and don't cause viruses? They don't have to be big and fancy, I'll try anything. If not that's fine, I probably won't get a virus until I get a new computer anyway.
    08-16-2019 12:27 AM
    My free trial ended and I can't pay for the full version. Know of any free malware protector applications that are trusted and don't cause viruses? They don't have to be big and fancy, I'll try anything. If not that's fine, I probably won't get a virus until I get a new computer anyway.
    Try Bitdefender's free program below.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=XeQDfXCp
    08-17-2019 10:08 AM
    Try Bitdefender's free program below.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=12pDHzKZ
    Just one last question. How do you get permission from Administrators to delete certain files? I have leftover files I do not need, but I cant delete them without permission.
    08-21-2019 05:00 PM
    Just one last question. How do you get permission from Administrators to delete certain files? I have leftover files I do not need, but I cant delete them without permission.
    An Administrator account is something either you set up yourself or Windows does when you install it.

See if this helps and follow solution 2, then try again:

https://windowsreport.com/administra...ed-windows-10/
    08-25-2019 05:55 AM
    An Administrator account is something either you set up yourself or Windows does when you install it.

See if this helps and follow solution 2, then try again:

https://windowsreport.com/administra...ed-windows-10/
    I downloaded the app, and it said there was stuff in need of repair, but didn't tell me what exactly. I also can't pay to have whatever is broken be fixed, so I guess I'm just stuck here wondering what's wrong. It said I had 28 stability issues and 150 items that could be fixed.
    09-03-2019 01:20 PM
    I downloaded the app, and it said there was stuff in need of repair, but didn't tell me what exactly. I also can't pay to have whatever is broken be fixed, so I guess I'm just stuck here wondering what's wrong. It said I had 28 stability issues and 150 items that could be fixed.
    Who manufactures your PC, do you know? There should be a way you can use its in built restore function to put it back to factory settings (this will delete everything) but at least it will fix whatever your main issue is.
    09-06-2019 08:37 AM
    Who manufactures your PC, do you know? There should be a way you can use its in built restore function to put it back to factory settings (this will delete everything) but at least it will fix whatever your main issue is.
    I don't know exactly who manufactures my PC since it is really old. When it restarts I see the Dell logo on screen and the computer itself says Vostro and Dell on it. I'm assuming Dell is the company that made my computer, but I haven't heard from them in a while, so I guess that shows just how old my computer actually is. It looks updated and has Cortana like all newer computers, but doesn't have bluetooth or speech to text even though it has the option in the settings.
    09-07-2019 12:28 AM
    I don't know exactly who manufactures my PC since it is really old. When it restarts I see the Dell logo on screen and the computer itself says Vostro and Dell on it. I'm assuming Dell is the company that made my computer, but I haven't heard from them in a while, so I guess that shows just how old my computer actually is. It looks updated and has Cortana like all newer computers, but doesn't have bluetooth or speech to text even though it has the option in the settings.
    Please go to Dell's site below, click 'Detect PC' and follow the steps and once it is finished it should tell you the model number - let us know.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=WIx9h4he
    09-09-2019 08:53 AM
    Please go to Dell's site below, click 'Detect PC' and follow the steps and once it is finished it should tell you the model number - let us know.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=27rjvd7g
    The page is blank. It says I'm on the support page, but it is blank, even after reloading and trying it again.
    09-15-2019 06:38 PM
    The page is blank. It says I'm on the support page, but it is blank, even after reloading and trying it again.
    dellsupport.png
    09-15-2019 06:40 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dellsupport.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	141346
    Did you install the Dell support tool when it asked? Make sure you use the Dell USA site, the link I gave you was from my local Dell site and I am based in Thailand.

You can also try installing this from the Microsoft Store and seeing if it can detect your PC:

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=BCCqTLFs
    09-16-2019 09:00 AM
    Did you install the Dell support tool when it asked? Make sure you use the Dell USA site, the link I gave you was from my local Dell site and I am based in Thailand.

You can also try installing this from the Microsoft Store and seeing if it can detect your PC:

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=StjAwQSZ
    Sorry, I made a mistake. I noticed it said Thailand, but I thought that was where the company was located. I switched it to USA and the page is still blank even after reloading. On the plus side, my computer is getting somewhere on its own. Some of the files I wasn't able to delete I could delete this time, but still not all of them. At least I could delete the one with all the pop-ups.
    09-17-2019 12:18 AM
    Sorry, I made a mistake. I noticed it said Thailand, but I thought that was where the company was located. I switched it to USA and the page is still blank even after reloading. On the plus side, my computer is getting somewhere on its own. Some of the files I wasn't able to delete I could delete this time, but still not all of them. At least I could delete the one with all the pop-ups.
    Yes, sorry, the link I gave was local to me. Did you try the tool I mentioned? You can get it from the Microsoft Store as part of Windows 10.
    09-22-2019 06:25 AM
    If you’re a Chrome user, which you should be, you probably have noticed that Flash is blocked by default in the browser. Google does not like Flash because of the major security flaws inherent in Flash and therefore does everything in its power to force you not to use Flash. shareit https://get-vidmateapk.com
    Last edited by barrysingh101; 10-12-2019 at 04:53 AM.
    09-24-2019 05:42 AM
    What's the latest on this @Bilaira Cipher?
    09-27-2019 08:50 AM
42 12