Dell’s Cyber Monday in Julysaves you up to 50%!
    When I go into my settings and click the "manage permissions" button, all it allows me to do is remove flash permissions on websites, not add them. Certain sites like Netflix or Wikipedia asked for the flash player once, then always saved it. Other sites like lyric websites never asked for it and still enabled it anyways. I like to play on the website (link removed by mod) but every time I open the website it asks me to enable flash player. Flash is enabled, but this particular site is not on the list of permissions, and I don't know how to add it to the list. I always have to manually select the allow once option, click sign in, enter my information, allow flash only once again, then be redirected back to the sign in page after I've already signed in. This is the only website I use that doesn't give me an option to always enable flash, and I can't find anywhere in the setting how to fix this. Does anyone know how to always enable flash on websites? Not all websites, just specific ones. I've also so far not seen anyone else ask this and get a straight answer that doesn't involve crazy steps or downgrading the system. I'd like to be able to do this without downgrading my privacy or taking 3 hours to complete the steps.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07-11-2019 at 05:06 PM. Reason: removed link
    07-11-2019 10:22 AM
    What browser are you using?
    07-12-2019 08:38 AM
    I've been using Edge since it loads faster. Websites on Chrome take a lot longer to load on my computer. I've been told by an old teacher, a website representative, and my mom that Edge is not a good browser to use, but I don't like how long it takes Chrome to load.
    Today 01:45 AM
    I have multiple sites pre saved on my computer, and sites I never saved but still have saved as well. I know for a fact that one site on the list I manually saved in my settings, but I can't remember how I did it, and the settings tell me nothing. I checked Edge's settings and the computer settings but found nothing.
    Today 01:47 AM
    Today 01:52 AM
    You may want to try the new Edge Chromium. I find it to be faster than Chrome. But both browsers may not allow you to permanently enable Flash for security reasons. In that case, can't you just install a Chrome extension to enable or disable Flash per website?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...imkipmoe?hl=en
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    Today 09:14 AM