Samsung Galaxy Note10 - question about Microsoft integration

James Auman

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I understand that the Note10 has been configured out of the box to be more tightly integrated with Microsoft products and services. Does anyone think this integration with be extended to the Galaxy S10 line at some point? Or if it will be possible to mirror this exact configuration on a S10 through manual tweaks/settings? Or if you want this new Samsung/Microsoft configuration, you will have to get the Note10?

Also, does the Note10 default to Microsoft Launcher by any chance? or is it still Samsung OneUI?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I understand that the Note10 has been configured out of the box to be more tightly integrated with Microsoft products and services. Does anyone think this integration with be extended to the Galaxy S10 line at some point? Or if it will be possible to mirror this exact configuration on a S10 through manual tweaks/settings? Or if you want this new Samsung/Microsoft configuration, you will have to get the Note10?

Also, does the Note10 default to Microsoft Launcher by any chance? or is it still Samsung OneUI?

Most likely it's Note 10 only, to sell the new hardware. Samsung will also be using it's own UI still, if they used MS's launcher that would be in the news too. To me, this integration seems to simply be a folder preinstalled on the phone with all related MS apps. You can manually do that yourself on an S10. Pure marketing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs