Run FIFA 17 on Windows 7 32-bit.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
You can't do either. FIFA 17 requires a 64-bit CPU (and OS) and to change the OS from 32-bit to 64-bit you need to do a complete factory reset and clean install and then, during installation, choose to install the 64-bit Windows, making sure you have a legitimate license key for it, obviously.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Even then, you may have an issue running the game.

Link: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/news/fifa-17-pc-specs

Minimum specs are a Sandy Bridge core i3, which came out in 2011, which was about the beginning of the Windows 8 release. Recommended is the next generation of chip up, Ivy bridge, and that being an i5. I wouldn't be at all surprised if your PC can't execute the game. It may be time to consider upgrading your gaming rig.

Ahmeto Fihhhters

Jun 28, 2019
Visit site
You can't do either. FIFA 17 requires a 64-bit CPU (and OS) and to change the OS from 32-bit to 64-bit you need to do a complete factory reset and clean install and then, during installation, choose to install the 64-bit Windows, making sure you have a legitimate license key for it, obviously.

Do you make a Wikihow-style tutorial how to increase Windows 7 32-bit to 64-bit without data loss to play this game (but serial key required and data file backup required)?

Ahmeto Fihhhters

Jun 28, 2019
Visit site

A lot of today's computer games is made in 64-bit. Why?

bens09

Aug 30, 2019
Visit site
Hello,
I am playing fifa 19 on my Windows nox PC. When I launch the game, I can play 1 or 2 games without any issues then all of a sudden the game becomes sluggish. Drivers are up to date and the specs are high end. Is there any fix?

Last edited:

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I am playing fifa 19 on my Windows PC. When I launch the game, I can play 1 or 2 games without any issues then all of a sudden the game becomes sluggish. Drivers are up to date and the specs are high end. Is there any fix?

Are you running any other software in the background at the same time? E.g. downloading something or antivirus? Does your PC meet the required specs of the game?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes