Has anyone bought from NuShield Inc (glare protector)

srgolde

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
Our first shipment in May, the instructions in the box said to use a CREDIT CARD to put it on and remove and bubbles. OBVIOUSLY the instructions were wrong as it scratched the protector. We called customer support and they said "Oh no, that is only if you are putting a protector on a cell phone".

Second, FINALLY after multiple calls a new protector was sent out in July. This one came with a CREASE and a FINGER NAIL hole in the corner. We called customer support and they said “Oh, that must have happened in the packing and shipping department".

Third, we just got the 3rd replacement, we did EVERYTHING you told us to do and it still have Bubbles and Scratches all over the screen. We called customer support and they said "Just wait 48 hours and the heat will make them go away". It has been 72 hours and the bubbles and scratches are still there.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I have never used this company, but it definitely sounds like you need to contact them and get help from them directly. I am terrible applying screen protectors so when I need one I always get a professional phone shop to fit it for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3