I use a Surface Pro 6 with Windows 10 1903 and the latest cumulative update, build 18362.356.
    Lately, I haven't been able to see the Frequent Folders in Quick Access outside the pinned ones (Recent Files show up, instead), while I can see them in every other Jump List as they should.
    I started noticing this after manually deleting those Automatic Destinations in its folder, but in those days I installed the latest cumulative update, too.
    After trying to switch to a local account with no difference, I tried to perform a System Restore, with data deletion too, but after I reinstated everything the problem was still there.
    Now, I was thinking about doing one last in place install via Windows 10 ISO, but I don't know if it would change anything.

I noticed it after accidentally manually deleting those Automatic Destinations in its location, the folder inside AppData (although I didn't change anything from registry), but in that same span I also upgrade to the last cumulative update KB4515384. Could it be a bug? Thank you.
    09-17-2019 11:18 AM
    Any chance of a screenshot please so we can see the issue more clearly?
    09-22-2019 06:34 AM
    Hello, that was me asking. At this moment, the issue looks kind of solved, because those Folders started to show up again in Quick Access just by using the device, after a few reinstallations. Thank you for your reply!
    09-24-2019 12:04 PM
    What did you do, if anything to solve it? I'm curious and it may help other members here.
    09-27-2019 08:51 AM
    What did you do, if anything to solve it? I'm curious and it may help other members here.
    It worked again after a reset to factory settings, but I suppose that the RestoreHealth command via DISM -and after that, sfc /scannow just in case- in cmd could also do the trick.
    10-11-2019 05:37 AM
    It worked again after a reset to factory settings, but I suppose that the RestoreHealth command via DISM -and after that, sfc /scannow just in case- in cmd could also do the trick.
    Glad you got it sorted!
    10-11-2019 08:37 AM