Can't see Frequent Folders in Quick Acces outside the pinned ones

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I use a Surface Pro 6 with Windows 10 1903 and the latest cumulative update, build 18362.356.
Lately, I haven't been able to see the Frequent Folders in Quick Access outside the pinned ones (Recent Files show up, instead), while I can see them in every other Jump List as they should.
I started noticing this after manually deleting those Automatic Destinations in its folder, but in those days I installed the latest cumulative update, too.
After trying to switch to a local account with no difference, I tried to perform a System Restore, with data deletion too, but after I reinstated everything the problem was still there.
Now, I was thinking about doing one last in place install via Windows 10 ISO, but I don't know if it would change anything.

I noticed it after accidentally manually deleting those Automatic Destinations in its location, the folder inside AppData (although I didn't change anything from registry), but in that same span I also upgrade to the last cumulative update KB4515384. Could it be a bug? Thank you.

giammi29

Sep 24, 2019
Visit site
Hello, that was me asking. At this moment, the issue looks kind of solved, because those Folders started to show up again in Quick Access just by using the device, after a few reinstallations. Thank you for your reply!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism