windows 10 phone not taking pictures

pa-nick

Sep 18, 2019
Visit site
I never could take one picture or film with the phone. The darn thing tells me that settings are wrong. That i did not allow for all aps to connect to photos but i have all allowed. Help function only does windows for laptops. I also have bad internet on this phone. Will ask seperate question.
How can i get connection right with the photo app that is build into this windows 10 phone. Is there aNother app to download for this to take pictures and bypass the not working app already on the phone.
Thanks for reading this. Hoping for solution soon.
Threw phone in fustration broke glass screen still working. Need phone. Aaaaaargh.

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
I never could take one picture or film with the phone. The darn thing tells me that settings are wrong. That i did not allow for all aps to connect to photos but i have all allowed. Help function only does windows for laptops. I also have bad internet on this phone. Will ask seperate question.
How can i get connection right with the photo app that is build into this windows 10 phone. Is there aNother app to download for this to take pictures and bypass the not working app already on the phone.
Thanks for reading this. Hoping for solution soon.
Threw phone in fustration broke glass screen still working. Need phone. Aaaaaargh.
, in privacy -> Camera -> you need to allow 'Advanced info' iirc, than it should work. If that still does not work, try holding the left arrow icon in the bottom and close everything or restart the phone, then check if it works. Could also be that you need to enable 'background apps' (also in the privacy menu) and enable stuff like App-resolver etc, gesture & touch, settings etc.

The 'Photos' app (can be named differently depending on your language) allows you to show captured images. If it does not refresh properly, close it (by pressing and hold the left arrow in the bottom and than closer the app) and then start it again.

Might also be an idea to connect your phone to a pc and install & use Windows Device Recovery Tool or as a last resort to completely reset the phone if you still got problems.

Does that help? It works with mine Lumia phone and I had faced somewhat similar problems sometimee ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz