Surface Book 2 avaliable on December 2019?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi, in December this year I'll be traveling to Orlando, and I'm really in love with the Surface Book, and since the Surface line isn't avaliable on Brazil (my country), I'll have to buy during my trip.
But the problem is that I would prefer to buy a SB 2 over the SB 3 (IF Microsoft releases it), because the Surface line is famous for having hardware issues and, since SB 2 is already on market for 2 years, it's easier to know and solve this issues.
My question is: if Microsoft releases the Surface Book 3, will the SB 2 still be avaliable for purchase AT A LOCAL STORE (sorry for the capital letters) in Orlando, since it's not a big city like New York??
Thank you very much!!!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Doing a quick check at Best Buy online it shows that there are three shops in Orlando. Just checking one it appears they carry the Surface Book 2.

What this means it's currently it's available in shop to pick up. Will it be available in December? Most likely but you can never be certain.

That's likely to be the best answer you'll get from anyone here.

Last edited:

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
If a new SB is released then it mean that retailers try to get rid of the old stock ASAP. In saying that, it should still be available somewhere in December in the USA. You can always use eBay and arrange the seller to pick it up when you are in the states?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon