When i play Video games my PC crashes and an error in the Sytem appears where stands: he device "HID-compliant headset" (location "(unknown)") is offline due to a failure of a user-mode driver. A restart of the device is attempted 4 times. For more information about this issue, contact the device manufacturer.Btw this PC i got is new
    10-10-2019 02:03 PM
    I'm guessing a USB headset? If it was a 3.5 mm jack it shouldn't be acting like that, at least not that I am aware of.

I also found this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-196cbd4a1a0f

Mods: if you feel this post is inappropriate, feel free to delete.
    Do you have a headset that you recently bought and installed the driver for?

That's what error is indicating. Doesn't appear to be anything to do with the actual PC.

It's a driver issue from the headset vendor.

Without further information we can't really help.
    10-11-2019 04:08 AM
    How is the headset connected to your PC? As said above, sounds like a headset driver issue which you should be able to fix by installing the latest driver.
    10-11-2019 09:38 AM
    I'm guessing a USB headset? If it was a 3.5 mm jack it shouldn't be acting like that, at least not that I am aware of.

I also found this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-196cbd4a1a0f

Mods: if you feel this post is inappropriate, feel free to delete.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-12-2019 12:20 AM
    That's not inappropriate. It is most likely the cause and solution to the problem.
    10-12-2019 12:24 AM
    That's not inappropriate. It is most likely the cause and solution to the problem.
    Not even sure what I was thinking...that's what happens when you study for 2 hours straight after work. The brain gets fried easily I guess...lol
    10-12-2019 10:16 AM
    Not even sure what I was thinking...that's what happens when you study for 2 hours straight after work. The brain gets fried easily I guess...lol
    What are you studying, if I may ask? Sorry to go OT, but I don't think the OP will reply.
    10-13-2019 10:34 AM
    What are you studying, if I may ask? Sorry to go OT, but I don't think the OP will reply.
    Software and Web design. Rough couple days at work, and trying to get some posts in after studying wasn't such a great idea.
    10-14-2019 10:19 AM
    Software and Web design. Rough couple days at work, and trying to get some posts in after studying wasn't such a great idea.
    Sorry to hear you had a rough day. What software are you studying? Do you mean coding? It's cool that you are doing web design too - good luck with it!
    10-17-2019 09:56 AM
    Sorry to hear you had a rough day. What software are you studying? Do you mean coding? It's cool that you are doing web design too - good luck with it!
    Coding, yes. Right now, C# and HTML and CSS. A little bit of Java too, and that is going to be focused on more later.
    10-17-2019 04:52 PM
    Coding, yes. Right now, C# and HTML and CSS. A little bit of Java too, and that is going to be focused on more later.
    I started learning Java some time back. I'm not really that good at programming though and I could only get so far. MS has an introductory programming certification in Java that may interest you.

It is called 'Introduction to Programming using Java'.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    10-21-2019 09:29 AM