I purchased an app for windows phone 8.1- windows phone 10 from developer Gmark7.

With out knowing the developer was no longer in the store I did a hard reset on my Alcatel Idol 4s.

Is there any way to get the app back?
    10-20-2019 02:08 PM
    I purchased an app for windows phone 8.1- windows phone 10 from developer Gmark7.

With out knowing the developer was no longer in the store I did a hard reset on my Alcatel Idol 4s.

Is there any way to get the app back?
    , in the Windows/MS store go to the screen that shows all the apps you own and perhaps it is still listed in there.
    10-20-2019 03:22 PM
    No it is not listed. I have searched for the developer and they show up on another site. When I click the app to install it takes me to the windows store and I get an error.
    10-20-2019 08:06 PM
    If it isn't listed then there isn't much you can do, sadly.
    10-21-2019 09:35 AM
    I don't understand why the last version of an app can't stay in the Store. If it worked until the moment of the hard reset, it means that we can still use it.

We are very near to the end…
    10-21-2019 01:32 PM
    The only way is to contact the developer if you know their name or contact details. If they share it's appx file installer, then you may install it by enabling developer mode in setting. If you are facing certificate issue while installation, you can use remote deployment option present on Visual Studio Community edition which is the free version of VS. In order to deploy app through this method, you will have to enable device portal & device discovery in settings.

Just make sure that your machine is running a version of Win 10 that is greater than minimum target set by developer during creation of application.

Unfortunately, it's very hard to convince a developer to give you the set up file. Plus, you may also face security risk.
    10-22-2019 01:29 PM
    All of the above, sadly. Chances are you can't get it back now.
    10-25-2019 08:09 AM
    This is sad, I am surprised that I cannot find a current contact for the developer.
    10-31-2019 11:26 AM
    This is sad, I am surprised that I cannot find a current contact for the developer.
    Sadly this is normal now for apps that are no longer in the store. When they are gone they are gone. Sadly time is running out on the platform.
    11-04-2019 06:29 AM