How to find application blocking Ctrl+X, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V?

MIRKOSOFT

Nov 3, 2019
Visit site
Hello!

I have tuned Windows 10.1909 x64 Pro with many extensions.
I found problem with using cut, copy and paste by shortcuts Ctrl+X/C/V.
Still is possible to cut, copy and paste only by context menu.
But - not in whole OS - mainly in Explorer and file dialogs and some applications.
Really I'm lost - I installed new extensions, checked them for these shortcuts, but found not any - and really don't know how to find process which eats their functions.
Is any way possible to find process, application or other thing by any process monitor of keypresses or other?
Really don't want to reinstall system - OS was installed from scratch at version 10.1803 and it was lot of work.
Thank you for all suggestions, each word, help, reply, comments and understanding.
Miro

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
Hello!

I have tuned Windows 10.1909 x64 Pro with many extensions.
I found problem with using cut, copy and paste by shortcuts Ctrl+X/C/V.
Still is possible to cut, copy and paste only by context menu.
But - not in whole OS - mainly in Explorer and file dialogs and some applications.
Really I'm lost - I installed new extensions, checked them for these shortcuts, but found not any - and really don't know how to find process which eats their functions.
Is any way possible to find process, application or other thing by any process monitor of keypresses or other?
Really don't want to reinstall system - OS was installed from scratch at version 10.1803 and it was lot of work.
Thank you for all suggestions, each word, help, reply, comments and understanding.
Miro
, iirc I had something similar (not exactly the same though), for me enabling Clipboard history fixed it (Settings -> System -> Clipboard).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3