So my purity pros have finally packed in - not charging but still work with wire with no noise cancellation unless I also plug in USB cable.

Anyways I always loved the sound of the purity pros and I own several headphones for music production but these ones were always my favourite for pleasure and escapism. I have watched as many videos and read every review I can find regarding the Surface headphones.

The majority of the reviews have stated that the Sony 1000XM3 (think that's what they are called) and the Bose QC35 are better with the Sony being the undisputed king.

Thing is I have tested the Sony's and I was not that impressed considering how old my purity pros are.

So I know it's a long shot but has anyone here had any experience with both the purity pros and the Surface headphones?

I have a Surface 3 and a Surface Laptop 2 so figured the headphones would be a nice addition but I have not been able to test a pair. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    12-31-2019 05:44 PM
    I don't have experience with either, but did you also try the Bose so you can make a comparison against your current pair?
    01-02-2020 04:48 AM