I just bought Amazon's Echo Dot. While I was able to play some of my favorite podcasts, Alexa failed to find "Windows Central Podcast". Later on when I checked on TuneIn that powers Alexa's podcasts, I found that WC Podcast is not there as well.

Any idea how to play WC Podcasts from Echo Dot? Any special phrase or something?
    Last edited by Renoktation; 02-20-2020 at 11:08 AM.
    02-20-2020 10:07 AM
    I just bought Amazon's Echo Dot. While I was able to play some of my favorite podcasts, Alexa failed to find "Windows Central Podcast". Later on when I checked on TuneIn that powers Alexa's podcasts, I found that WC Podcast is not there as well.

Any idea how to play WC Podcasts from Echo Dot? Any special phrase or something?
    Does this help you? It sounds like you have to setup your Dot with whatever podcast service you use and, if it has the WC podcast, then you can play it.
    02-22-2020 07:37 AM
    Does this help you? It sounds like you have to setup your Dot with whatever podcast service you use and, if it has the WC podcast, then you can play it.
    I have tried this. Unfortunately, two of the most popular podcast players on Alexa - AnyPod & Stitcher are not available in India. Only TuneIn is available which in turn is not able to find WC Podcast for some mysterious reason..
    02-22-2020 12:45 PM
    I have tried this. Unfortunately, two of the most popular podcast players on Alexa - AnyPod & Stitcher are not available in India. Only TuneIn is available which in turn is not able to find WC Podcast for some mysterious reason..
    Try other podcast sources, like Spotify or Apple Music, if the Dot supports them.
    02-24-2020 01:42 AM
    I think most of these services are region locked. Will check Spotify...
    02-27-2020 07:10 PM
    I think most of these services are region locked. Will check Spotify...
    Good luck!
    02-28-2020 07:44 PM
    Good luck!
    Unfortunately, Spotify is also region locked. Currently not available in India through Alexa / Echo Dot.
    02-29-2020 09:37 AM
    Unfortunately, Spotify is also region locked. Currently not available in India through Alexa / Echo Dot.
    Is there no way to sideload a podcast on to the Dot?
    03-03-2020 05:36 AM