Hi, we have an Office license (not the abbo one, 2018 one I believe) which also contains Skype for Business. I was wondering if this could be used to join team video calls (set up by an other company) or do we still need to pay extra to use it? (is prepaid an option?)

I find it hard to find any info. Thanks!
    03-08-2020 05:21 PM
    Skype for Business can't be used to join MS Teams meeting. You would need to add MS Teams to your Office license.
    03-13-2020 08:06 PM
    Skype for Business can't be used to join MS Teams meeting. You would need to add MS Teams to your Office license.
    , hi, I mean we have Skype for Business but it was part of an Office license and was wondering if we need something else like a seperate abbo to use it with other Skype for Business users (/companies).
    03-16-2020 02:14 PM
    , hi, I mean we have Skype for Business but it was part of an Office license and was wondering if we need something else like a seperate abbo to use it with other Skype for Business users (/companies).
    Skype for Business should work fine to let you communicate with other Skype for Business users. But MS Teams is the far better product.
    03-20-2020 08:17 PM