samsung galaxy book 12 keyboard wont work.

Brian white84

Mar 9, 2020
Visit site
I have galaxy book 12, and a few weeks ago my son spilled soda on the keyboard and tried wiping it off the best I could and everything seemed fine after that. Except for half the keys sticking when I pressed them. So today I decided to try and clean them better and used a house hold cleaner and sprayed the keyboard hoping it would soak in and keep the keys from sticking. After doing so now none of the keys work. The back light and mouse pad still work just none of the keys. Can this be fixed or do I need to order a new keyboard? Thank you to whoever takes the time to read this.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I have galaxy book 12, and a few weeks ago my son spilled soda on the keyboard and tried wiping it off the best I could and everything seemed fine after that. Except for half the keys sticking when I pressed them. So today I decided to try and clean them better and used a house hold cleaner and sprayed the keyboard hoping it would soak in and keep the keys from sticking. After doing so now none of the keys work. The back light and mouse pad still work just none of the keys. Can this be fixed or do I need to order a new keyboard? Thank you to whoever takes the time to read this.

It may be best to contact Samsung and tell them what happened and they can then tell you your options.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos