Hello,

I am an ex-Windows phone user (sadly). On my old Alcatel I have contact with a certain image icon on the contact card. It says it is linked with Outlook and Gmail. But when I go to Google or Outlook Online - it is not there. I want that contact image on my Android contacts. But there is not way to download or copy the image on my WP. Is there a way to sync the contact images across all devices?

Thanks,

Mr. V
    05-08-2020 10:30 AM
    Hello,

I am an ex-Windows phone user (sadly). On my old Alcatel I have contact with a certain image icon on the contact card. It says it is linked with Outlook and Gmail. But when I go to Google or Outlook Online - it is not there. I want that contact image on my Android contacts. But there is not way to download or copy the image on my WP. Is there a way to sync the contact images across all devices?

Thanks,

Mr. V
    I went through this too. Where did you get the image from to start with? I basically just had to get the image from its source and then I manually added all my contacts to the People section of Outlook.com and added the image to the correct contact and it synced.
    05-16-2020 07:43 AM