earphones for PC calls

Hendri Hendri

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I want to buy earphone with main usage to have online meeting or conference calls with microsoft team or skype
Anyone can recommend any brands that's worth buying with no issue for the usage ?
Wireless would be nice
I'm thinking of galaxy buds+ or Anker liberty air 2
But read some review that the users has some difficulty in connecting, call drop or bad call quality

pls share if anyone has experience and input :)

thanks

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
there is not one single earbud, earphone or headphone that someone did not have problems installing or using. nothing is perfect. everyones experience will be different. the two you mentioned are good ones. I would have a hard time choosing myself.

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
Unfortunately yes, I just want to avoid buying something which can’t accomodate my needs

I understand where you are coming from but the problem is, you won't know until you try. most of the problems you read about had nothing to do with the earphone itself. It is the connecting device, interference from other signals/devices, distance, not properly set up and more.

Hendri Hendri

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Finally I bought the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2

A little bit out of budget, but it's ok. Sounds great on my iphone (with the EQ app setting from soundcore), and I'm a dumb user, not a dedicated music listener anyway
Connectivity pretty easy for iphone and PC, but kind of confusing switching left right on my PC call, which was expected from windows
Call quality and connectivity for answering call should have no issue (for now), can't confirm before using it with the real phone call and PC call
Haven't tried mac yet, too lazy to try

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa