Hello,

I want to buy earphone with main usage to have online meeting or conference calls with microsoft team or skype
    Anyone can recommend any brands that's worth buying with no issue for the usage ?
    Wireless would be nice
    I'm thinking of galaxy buds+ or Anker liberty air 2
    But read some review that the users has some difficulty in connecting, call drop or bad call quality

pls share if anyone has experience and input :)

thanks
    06-12-2020 04:18 PM
    there is not one single earbud, earphone or headphone that someone did not have problems installing or using. nothing is perfect. everyones experience will be different. the two you mentioned are good ones. I would have a hard time choosing myself.
    Hendri Hendri likes this.
    06-12-2020 05:01 PM
    there is not one single earbud, earphone or headphone that someone did not have problems installing or using. nothing is perfect. everyones experience will be different. the two you mentioned are good ones. I would have a hard time choosing myself.
    Unfortunately yes, I just want to avoid buying something which can’t accomodate my needs
    06-12-2020 06:44 PM
    Unfortunately yes, I just want to avoid buying something which can’t accomodate my needs
    I understand where you are coming from but the problem is, you won't know until you try. most of the problems you read about had nothing to do with the earphone itself. It is the connecting device, interference from other signals/devices, distance, not properly set up and more.
    06-12-2020 07:10 PM
    As already mentioned, you just have to try and see. Most headphones will be fine for your purpose. I use Anker and they do the job.
    06-13-2020 07:29 AM
    Finally I bought the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2

A little bit out of budget, but it's ok. Sounds great on my iphone (with the EQ app setting from soundcore), and I'm a dumb user, not a dedicated music listener anyway
    Connectivity pretty easy for iphone and PC, but kind of confusing switching left right on my PC call, which was expected from windows
    Call quality and connectivity for answering call should have no issue (for now), can't confirm before using it with the real phone call and PC call
    Haven't tried mac yet, too lazy to try
    06-13-2020 09:04 AM
    It sounds like you are happy with your purchase, that's great!
    07-05-2020 06:52 PM