Is the Windows 10 version 2004 safe?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

In my windows update it has given me the option to download and install. I have not clicked on it out of concern about the issues I read in your article. It is June 17 are the issues still present? Or have they been resolved making the update safe? Or should I wait as long as possible?

spicypadthai

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Short answer, "maybe", long answer, depends on many things, but since you're being presented the option, MS at least believes your PC is ready for it. I suggest reviewing the MS support page's list of issues and then deciding. There's not much in 2004 so unless you're itching to try new Cortana or you must have nameable/saveable virtual desktops, I suggest holding off for a bit.

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
In my windows update it has given me the option to download and install. I have not clicked on it out of concern about the issues I read in your article. It is June 17 are the issues still present? Or have they been resolved making the update safe? Or should I wait as long as possible?
, if stability is most important and you either have old hardware or 'exotic' hardware (e.g. surface book) than wait a month with big updates.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720