Microsoft's Online Store: Rating/Review Systems is AWOL.

Paul Chudigian

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I was just over at the online store to look over some Surface products. Something looked different. After staring at a few screens, I noticed that the ability to leave ratings/reviews for the various products has been removed. 🤔

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
I was just over at the online store to look over some Surface products. Something looked different. After staring at a few screens, I noticed that the ability to leave ratings/reviews for the various products has been removed. ??????
, were there even reviews for surface hardware in the Store? I thought they only had that for apps/software(?). Any those reviews are generally bad anyway, better to look on other sites (maybe Amazon and review sites to see if there are issues specific to the device that one should be aware off etc.).

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
I was just over at the online store to look over some Surface products. Something looked different. After staring at a few screens, I noticed that the ability to leave ratings/reviews for the various products has been removed. 🤔
, were there even reviews for surface hardware in the Store? I thought they only had that for apps/software(?). Any those reviews are generally bad anyway, better to look on other sites (maybe Amazon and review sites to see if there are issues specific to the device that one should be aware off etc.).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett