I was just over at the online store to look over some Surface products. Something looked different. After staring at a few screens, I noticed that the ability to leave ratings/reviews for the various products has been removed. 🤔
    07-19-2020 07:35 PM
    I was just over at the online store to look over some Surface products. Something looked different. After staring at a few screens, I noticed that the ability to leave ratings/reviews for the various products has been removed.
    , were there even reviews for surface hardware in the Store? I thought they only had that for apps/software(?). Any those reviews are generally bad anyway, better to look on other sites (maybe Amazon and review sites to see if there are issues specific to the device that one should be aware off etc.).
    07-21-2020 09:01 AM
    I was just over at the online store to look over some Surface products. Something looked different. After staring at a few screens, I noticed that the ability to leave ratings/reviews for the various products has been removed. 🤔
    , were there even reviews for surface hardware in the Store? I thought they only had that for apps/software(?). Any those reviews are generally bad anyway, better to look on other sites (maybe Amazon and review sites to see if there are issues specific to the device that one should be aware off etc.).
    07-21-2020 09:01 AM
    I don't even remember there being the ability to leave reviews. Any chance of a screenshot of what you see, or, in this case, are not seeing?
    07-24-2020 06:57 PM