I really want to play with Windows 10 on ARM with Hyper-V.

Which Windows 10 on ARM device should I buy? The Surface Pro X is too large. And I'd prefer a HP device.

But I'm not sure if HP offers a current one and I really don't know how to buy one. The only ARM device I can see for sale in Switzerland and surrounding countries is the Surface Pro X.
    07-26-2020 03:38 PM
    HP had one a couple of years ago, the Envy x2, but I don't think they have a newer version. Check out whether a couple other options WC reviewed are available: Samsung Galaxy Book 2 and Lenovo Flex 5G. Depending on your budget and what I'm assuming you want to do, the Galaxy Book 2 may be the best option.
    07-27-2020 07:50 AM
    HP had one a couple of years ago, the Envy x2, but I don't think they have a newer version. Check out whether a couple other options WC reviewed are available: Samsung Galaxy Book 2 and Lenovo Flex 5G. Depending on your budget and what I'm assuming you want to do, the Galaxy Book 2 may be the best option.
    Hi,

The Samsung Galaxy Book 2 looks good but I cannot figure out how to buy it. I think Samsung don't want to sell it in Europe. (This is the same strategy usually pursued by Microsoft.)

The Lenovo likewise I cannot figure out how to order from here. I am in Switzerland.

I can buy the Surface Pro X but Microsoft won't sell me one with a QWERTY keyboard. Microsoft don't know that there are foreigners in Switzerland. It's all very annoying.

I will look for the Samsung Galaxy Book 2, it seems to be the best option. The budget is not a problem, it's just that for some reason Europe appears to be Apple territory when it comes to premium devices. And I don't like Apple.
    07-28-2020 08:39 AM