Who is still using WP/W10 Mobile?

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I miss WP as an alternative to the only two real mobile operating systems. Just curious how many of you are bucking against the grain (or taking the risk) by still using a WP/W10M in late 2020.

Archdean

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
I still use it W950 everyday as my only phone because of it's screen always on function and works flawlessly. Just installed it's third new battery and good for another year or so....

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I still mess around with my 640XL and my Alcatel Idol. Actually really want to get my hands on another HP Elite X3, the dock, and the lap dock. Why? I don't know. Nostalgia, I guess. But I'm fighting the urge hard.

Adventurer64

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
I still use my 950XL for navigation, occasional camera use, phone calls, texts and frequent podcasts use. For the later, MyPodcasts is still working well without the annoying adds of iheart radio and others on my android. If the tyrants get serious about contact tracing, I may start using as a daily again.

Alfie_J

May 11, 2017
Visit site
I still use my Lumia 650 every day for calls, text, email. It syncs seamlessly with my O365 account for email, calendar and contacts, and with OneDrive. The only thing I miss and can no longer do is WhatsApp, but I have a company supplied Android for that. It won't last forever though and I'm praying that, one day, Microsoft will give us a mobile offering once more - if only, in a small way, to break the IOS\Android duopoly and give consumers more choice.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I still mess around with my 640XL and my Alcatel Idol. Actually really want to get my hands on another HP Elite X3, the dock, and the lap dock. Why? I don't know. Nostalgia, I guess. But I'm fighting the urge hard.
You're just like me. I actually might pull the trigger. If I get a great deal (so I can resell eventually).

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I am using my HP Elitex3 for a camera.

Sadly, I still love the OS way better than Android.

Here is to hoping for a revival...

Crazy? Well, Apple has that M1 chip, high performance, low energy. Phones and Desktops could use this chip....

Windows on ARM?

Hmmm...

Thoughts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo