Currently I am using Window 10 operating system, when I first bought a good computer. Up to now it has been a month, sometimes it loses voice in OtherWhatsapp application and gets a lot of shyness, often freezes and crashes, I cleaned up the garbage and removed the virus but it did not improve the situation. Can you tell me the cause of that problem? And let me ask for the answers to thoroughly overcome, thanks.
    Last edited by Adelahelen; 01-13-2021 at 06:10 AM.
    01-05-2021 03:21 AM
    The standard first thing is to check if there's a driver issue and whether there's an updated one for your audio. It's also worth trying the Troubleshooter. Right-click on the volume control in the tray by the clock > Open Sound settings > Troubleshoot (under Output if you're not hearing sound; Input if the mic isn't working). I've had limited success with both methods in the past when it comes to audio problems but usually, a system reset fixes it: All Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Get Started (under Reset this PC). You'll want to back up files (photos, docs, etc.) first to an external drive or to a cloud service such as OneDrive, even though there's an option to keep personal files. However, I recommend doing a "clean" install and not keeping personal files.
    01-05-2021 10:58 AM
    you can also try restoring to a restore point to a date prior to when the problems started. you did not mention a computer model, but some computer manufacturers have a trouble shooting utility that is either installed on your computer or online in their help and support section. You may want to look into that.
    01-06-2021 04:35 AM