Best tablet for Office 365

noithatgooccho

Jan 19, 2021
Visit site
Hi!

For my work, I pretty much live in Office - Teams, SharePoint, To-Do and email.

I would like to get a tablet that can double as personal media consumption device and portable work device. Surface is an option. But if I wanted to choose between an iPad Pro and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, which would be best for running Office apps and getting work done?

Thanks

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi!

For my work, I pretty much live in Office - Teams, SharePoint, To-Do and email.

I would like to get a tablet that can double as personal media consumption device and portable work device. Surface is an option. But if I wanted to choose between an iPad Pro and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, which would be best for running Office apps and getting work done?

Thanks
. Ipad if you want long update support, Android if you want a more open OS. I think I would leaning to Ipad in this case (ps: an Ipad Air might be more interesting than a Pro price wise, depending a bit on your needs).
Also if you have an Samsung Galaxy or Note phone I would be leaning to a Surface myself, since you can than (practically) run Android apps on your Surface through Your Phone app which would give you access to 2 app ecosystems instead of just 1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills