Hi!

For my work, I pretty much live in Office - Teams, SharePoint, To-Do and email.

I would like to get a tablet that can double as personal media consumption device and portable work device. Surface is an option. But if I wanted to choose between an iPad Pro and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, which would be best for running Office apps and getting work done?

Thanks
    01-19-2021 03:01 AM
    If you have na iphone then ipad pro, if you have something on android then Samsung :-) Both are good (I use ipad pro)
    01-19-2021 04:22 AM
    Hi!

For my work, I pretty much live in Office - Teams, SharePoint, To-Do and email.

I would like to get a tablet that can double as personal media consumption device and portable work device. Surface is an option. But if I wanted to choose between an iPad Pro and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, which would be best for running Office apps and getting work done?

Thanks
    . Ipad if you want long update support, Android if you want a more open OS. I think I would leaning to Ipad in this case (ps: an Ipad Air might be more interesting than a Pro price wise, depending a bit on your needs).
    Also if you have an Samsung Galaxy or Note phone I would be leaning to a Surface myself, since you can than (practically) run Android apps on your Surface through Your Phone app which would give you access to 2 app ecosystems instead of just 1.
    01-20-2021 05:56 PM
    I opted for a Samsung tablet, since I already had a Samsung phone.
    01-22-2021 07:30 PM