Got an ASUS T100 yesterday

Pistooli

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I purchased the 64GB version tablet yesterday and so far I love the thing. It is a pleasure to use and fast device. Nothing extraordinary to report so far, just pure joy.

Sent from my T100TA using Tapatalk

biotron2000

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
So far, so good. I'm not a touch typist, so I'm getting used to it fairly quickly. The keys are responsive and the touchpad works well, too. The connection to the tablet portion feels very solid and secure.

Pistooli

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Honestly I have not played much with the dock and the keyboard as such. It reminds me though my very first netbook, my ASUS eeepc 701... :D
Sent from my Nokia 630 DS using Tapatalk

Pistooli

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
It is much better of course... Build quality is way nicer, and the used materials too.

Good luck for your purchase!

Sent from my Nokia 630 DS using Tapatalk

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
The T100 is awesome. I use it for work and leisure. The keyboard is slightly cramped, and I think the layout is a bit different from my earlier netbook. But honestly, I got used to the layout in a week.

It's a very snappy machine. I haven't seen it being slow. However, I use it only for MS Office, PDFs, a few light games like snap attack, free flow, cribbage, 2048. I also read eBooks. I really love Book Bazaar Reader since it works with several formats.

This is easily one of my top tech buys!

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Very happy with my T100. Though it has issues with my microSD card (not sure if it's the card that is faulty). Looking forward to its next gen. 😊

PAC757

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Not to hijack the OP's thread, Just got my T100 2 days ago after using a Surface 2 32gb for a week I returned it, and bought the new Intel Z3775 T100 from NewEgg. So far so good, I really did like the build quality of the Surface 2, but did miss having real windows instead of RT, the keyboard works just fine for what it is, had an old Acer netbook a few years back it reminds me of it, but this is a whole lot better. I may just have gotten use to the surface 2 screen, and I know it's only .5" difference, but the screen on the Surface 2 just seemed better, really nothing to complain about so far other than the SD card not sitting flush, that just really bugs me for some reason, just doesn't seem like Asus thought about putting a real SD card slot in this thing, even cheap phones have better SD card slots. I did keep looking for the Asus Reader App that supposed to change the screen to reading mode brightness / contrast but it appears they no longer have it or I just can't find it, I saw no Asus reading app at all. Over all this is not a bad tablet for the price, and the Surface Pro 2 and Pro 3 cost 2 - 4 times as much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs