New T100TAM owner with a couple of questions/concerns

swy81

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I just received my T100TAM yesterday. Unit looks good but the resolution is something I'll have to adjust to (coming from a Miix 2 10). Had a couple of questions/concerns regarding this machine.

1) The power button seems "mushy"? Meaning there is no noticeable click when powering on the machine. It just pushes in.
2) This one is a little more concerning but, this is a brand new machine. When I took it out of the box for the first time and tried to turn it on, it was completely dead. I had to fully charge the unit. I thought new machines came with a charge? Don't know if this means there may be issues with the battery holding a charge.
3) The trackpad 2 finger scroll seems to have a delay. If I scroll with 2 fingers, the trackpad will register it about a split second later. There is a noticeable delay. Is there anyway to adjust this?
4) There is noticeable light bleed around all 4 sides of the screen. Especially when it's black and the unit is booting up. When it's actually in Windows, I don't really seem to notice it. Is this normal?

Sorry for all of the questions. I guess as a new owner, I want to make sure my unit is as perfect as can be. :evil:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett