stylus pen

IgorVysoky

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. Have any of tried our have a stylus using on this computer? I'm asking because it looks fun using it while writing down notes. Are there any adorable that would have features like clock etc. Something like surface pen

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, the T100 is not equipped to use the fancy styli you see in other pen-enabled devices like the Galaxy Note, Surface Pro, and those Wacom or Huion drawing tablets.

The best you can aspire to is one of those rubber-ball-tipped styli that simulate the human finger. Meaning handwriting and drawing won't be as great as it could be and palm-rejection wont work. I've seen a friend have much success with one such stylus on her iPad however.

IgorVysoky

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Is it in the technology used for the display itself or is it something else? I cantw afford surfaces even though I wish I could :D

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Pen enabled displays have some extra hardware added in so as to be able to communicate and use such pens.

You might be able to get away with a Dell Venue 8 or 11 Pro tablet. It's not exclusive to the high end, although it is generally a fancier addon in PCs. (also, ASUS has the VivoTab Note 8)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss