Possible tip for increased storage space

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Not sure how I feel about this, I like the idea of increased storage, but not the idea of deleting my recovery partition, that has come back to haunt me on past machines. I may make multiple recovery USB's, then delete the partition.

mayoo

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I dont know if this make difference but i do Disk Cleanup and it used to clean like 3GB Dump data .. but when i go back to C drive i dont see that added :(

mayoo

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I dont know if this make difference but i do Disk Cleanup and it used to clean like 3GB Dump data .. but when i go back to C drive i dont see that added :(

Found the fix from xda forums .. disabled error logging and error reporting as below ..

Generally logging can cause some sluggishness at times because log files are constantly accessed and written to. You can turn these off if you wish. Search for gpedit.msc and launch it. Navigate to User Configuration, Administrative Templates, Windows Components, and then select Windows Error Reporting in the left column of the Group Policy editor. Double-click Disable Logging in the Settings section of the Group Policy editor. Select Enable and then click OK to save the changes. Do the same for Disable Windows Error Reporting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro