Just bought the Asus Vivo RT from an AT&T Store and got the Keyboard free!

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys =)

So i went into the ATT Store just now, and told the lady about the free keyboard promo, she said that they would Honor that, i just bought the Vivo for 100$ off, AND she added the keyboard for free!

I already got my email saying it will ship in 3-5 days, WOOHOO

P.S. i'm having lots of problems with my Vivo.. that's the bad news =/

I can't sign into music or video... at all... and i tried to do the RESET option from the settings and it says i need the Windows 8 CD? wtf?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Do you still have the recovery partition? Look in disk management (right click on Computer in File explorer, then Manage)

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
yeah ive got a 4 gig healthy recovery partition... ive been researching this for hours... can't figure out what to do... even XDA people don't know.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Does it ask for a path to the Windows files? How about using the advanced startup option or creating a recovery disc from the recovery partition?

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Well i can't use a disc... there is no CD drive.. i was thinking about trying to make a USB Drive myself.. i would have to manually copy the install.wim on the USB i'm thinking... not even sure.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I think the wizard allows you to use a usb drive as well.If you use the built in feature it will use the recovery partition to create your recovery usb drive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers