Apps that work great on the VivoTab RT

drojas4

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
One thing I have notice is that is very hard to find an App that works without crashing or may not work at all.

I'll start with an awesome RSS App that plays RSS videos feeds, comes with lots of great video RSS links
from Revision 3 that app is called Gobble, its free and you could add your own Video RSS links.

Checkout the Just for Laughs Gag's channel pretty funny video pranks. also Hidden Camera Classic.

Also found a great App that scans UPC and QR codes and uses Google Search to find the products online, works great.
it's called Barcode Read It!

Last edited:

grayin

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Freda works pretty well for generic ebook reading (although kindle and nook work as well for their books mostly). There are also apps called "free kindle books" and "free nook books" that list free ebooks available on amazon or B&N (these are very simple apps but they work). News 360 is a good news reading app. Media Monkey is one of the rare apps that can be set up to "see" music files on a microSD card without having to play tricks mounting it under the Music folder on the C drive. "App Stars" is a better view of things in the app store and helps you find new stuff.

romant56

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I am looking at Vivto Tab RT once the price goes down. Is it crashing often?

I have had the VivoTab RT for a few months now and I absolutely love it. And no, it never crashes. I don't know what the OP is referring to, but I've never used those apps, so perhaps there are some out there with some bugs. I use lots of apps and I use the Office products a lot, and this tablet (with the keyboard) is what I take to school everyday - my 11.5" laptop just sits on my desk gathering dust.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2