Hi,

After some time of usage of my VivoTab RT, i started to get some weird issues with my screen shutting down, lots of crashes, etc...

Youtube video (screen issues) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qXh0a6U7L0k

After all this time, i found the cause of this reported issue........

Just as a note : I've sent my ASUS VivoTab RT to ASUS, and they didnt even bother to do extensive tests, they just "reset" my tablet and sent it back to me .... ASUS support sucks...

Fortunately i managed to find the issue on this behaviour, its simple caused by my Cover Case..... yeah ! really... it seems o Cover Cases got some magnetic device, for support Automatic Sleep/Wake function of VivoTab RT.

Im using this Cover Case : IVSO ASUS VIVO TAB RT TF600T Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

I'm now without Cover Case for 2 days in a row, and dont got this issue anymore....

After doing some search on Internet, i found other user reports about this issue with Cover Cases that support Sleep/Wake function :
    Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Manvex Slim and Compact Leather Folio case cover for the Asus Vivo Tab TF600t Tablet with Windows 8 RT | Smart Cover has Sleep/Wake Function | Built-in Stand with Multiple Viewing Angles - Black/Gray

(check topic : "Hate Sleep/Wake function")

Hope this helps other Cover Cases users with VivoTab RT's.

;-)

br,

rjorge77
    jarnold likes this.
    05-10-2013 08:49 AM
    I am not experiencing this at bad as you are. Though, I am experiencing it. Wish I had known before I purchased the case.
    05-14-2013 05:03 PM
    Hi,

Yeah, but i already fixed this, i just removed the little magnet device from my case (its on right corner), and now its all working just fine.

rjorge77
    05-14-2013 05:32 PM