Transleeve in the UK?

MarkAllett

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
What's going on with the availability of these? These still seem extremely thin on the ground and therefore often very expensive. I wanted the one with the white keyboard but that seems to be a non-starter in the UK. They only have the black keyboard on Amazon and also over on Asus's site
http://shop.asus.co.uk/shop/gb/en-G...ies/2436-VivoTab-Smart-ME400-Accessories.aspx (where it is out of stock anyway)

Anyone know of a good supplier?

Kiwi Dave

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
What's going on with the availability of these? These still seem extremely thin on the ground and therefore often very expensive. I wanted the one with the white keyboard but that seems to be a non-starter in the UK. They only have the black keyboard on Amazon and also over on Asus's site
ASUS Shop - VivoTab Smart ME400 Accessories (where it is out of stock anyway)

Anyone know of a good supplier?
I think the keyboards are thin on the ground everywhere. Over here in NZ (where we seemed to have the tablet a good 2 to 3 weeks before anywhere else) the Transleeve + Keyboard isn't for sale anywhere other than international online sellers (like Amazon or eBay). Can purchase the Transleeve without the keyboard from a couple of shops - but personally I think the value is in the combo - the Transleeve seems a little overpriced by itself.

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I am also looking for the transleeve combo here in Singapore but they are basically non-existent at the retail stores.
What's happening, Asus !? Hope you read this thread ��

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes