What's going on with the availability of these? These still seem extremely thin on the ground and therefore often very expensive. I wanted the one with the white keyboard but that seems to be a non-starter in the UK. They only have the black keyboard on Amazon and also over on Asus's site
    http://shop.asus.co.uk/shop/gb/en-GB...cessories.aspx (where it is out of stock anyway)

Anyone know of a good supplier?
    04-08-2013 03:22 AM
    What's going on with the availability of these? These still seem extremely thin on the ground and therefore often very expensive. I wanted the one with the white keyboard but that seems to be a non-starter in the UK. They only have the black keyboard on Amazon and also over on Asus's site
    ASUS Shop - VivoTab Smart ME400 Accessories (where it is out of stock anyway)

Anyone know of a good supplier?
    I think the keyboards are thin on the ground everywhere. Over here in NZ (where we seemed to have the tablet a good 2 to 3 weeks before anywhere else) the Transleeve + Keyboard isn't for sale anywhere other than international online sellers (like Amazon or eBay). Can purchase the Transleeve without the keyboard from a couple of shops - but personally I think the value is in the combo - the Transleeve seems a little overpriced by itself.
    04-08-2013 02:34 PM
    Hey guys, I am also looking for the transleeve combo here in Singapore but they are basically non-existent at the retail stores.
    What's happening, Asus !? Hope you read this thread
    04-08-2013 02:52 PM