Bluetooth keyboard and mouse

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

My friend bought a vivotab smart yesterday, and now he wants a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to it. The strange thing is that they told him in the shop that it only worked with official products from Asus. I think this sounds very strange since it is a full windows 8 device, buy I just wanted to check this here first so that I don't tell him that it works, and then it doesn't ;)

Erickson187

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
That does sound odd. I would think that it would work with any Bluetooth device but I don't have one. Being a company like Asus I can't imagine it would require Asus products.

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

My friend bought a vivotab smart yesterday, and now he wants a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to it. The strange thing is that they told him in the shop that it only worked with official products from Asus. I think this sounds very strange since it is a full windows 8 device, buy I just wanted to check this here first so that I don't tell him that it works, and then it doesn't ;)

Shop assistants are full of it! The tablet supports standard Bluetooth input device protocols, so will work with pretty much any Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. I have the ASUS TranSleeve keyboard, but I also use the tablet with a Microsoft Wedge Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard/trackpad thing I've got, and also a little portable Bluetooth mini keyboard that I originally bought for my media center. All work absolutely fine with the VivoTab.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb