Hi!

My friend bought a vivotab smart yesterday, and now he wants a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to it. The strange thing is that they told him in the shop that it only worked with official products from Asus. I think this sounds very strange since it is a full windows 8 device, buy I just wanted to check this here first so that I don't tell him that it works, and then it doesn't ;)
    08-04-2013 01:08 PM
    That does sound odd. I would think that it would work with any Bluetooth device but I don't have one. Being a company like Asus I can't imagine it would require Asus products.
    08-04-2013 01:12 PM
    That does sound odd. I would think that it would work with any Bluetooth device but I don't have one. Being a company like Asus I can't imagine it would require Asus products.
    I thought the exact same as you...
    08-04-2013 01:29 PM
    Work with all, but the thing is the original one is really impressive! I have one and I'm lovin it!
    08-04-2013 02:05 PM
    Work with all, but the thing is the original one is really impressive! I have one and I'm lovin it!
    Thank you very much! That was what I thought too ;)
    08-04-2013 03:18 PM
    Hi!

My friend bought a vivotab smart yesterday, and now he wants a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to it. The strange thing is that they told him in the shop that it only worked with official products from Asus. I think this sounds very strange since it is a full windows 8 device, buy I just wanted to check this here first so that I don't tell him that it works, and then it doesn't ;)
    Shop assistants are full of it! The tablet supports standard Bluetooth input device protocols, so will work with pretty much any Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. I have the ASUS TranSleeve keyboard, but I also use the tablet with a Microsoft Wedge Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard/trackpad thing I've got, and also a little portable Bluetooth mini keyboard that I originally bought for my media center. All work absolutely fine with the VivoTab.
    08-04-2013 09:09 PM
    The unit will work with any standard bluetooth keyboard/mouse.
    08-07-2013 01:36 PM