Screen broke

07outback

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
The screen broke on my ME400-C, and I cannot find anywhere to get it repaired other than Asus. Asus wants $300 to replace the screen. All the repair ships by me say they can't get the part or it is $400 to repair. I cannot believe that the screen is as much as the cost of the tablet. Any suggestions?

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
The screen broke on my ME400-C, and I cannot find anywhere to get it repaired other than Asus. Asus wants $300 to replace the screen. All the repair ships by me say they can't get the part or it is $400 to repair. I cannot believe that the screen is as much as the cost of the tablet. Any suggestions?

Scour Ebay for a dead one that had a working screen when it died, and swap the main logic boards over. Other than that, given the prices for repairs I would just get a new one.

Sunrit Chroma

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
My sugesstion is to live with a broken screen for a while and back up all your files to google drive then go to amazon and buy a $300 vivotab smart
and donate ur old broken vivotab or buy a usb hub get a bunch of connectors a monitor a keyboard and a mouse and turn it into and underpowered deskyop !!!!
hope i helped

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12