Bing Search vs. Google Search

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Binge gives me better results for some reason, feels like I find stuff faster for some strange reason, also using IE.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Bing. Not only cos I'm a MS ******, but I've found it gives me a bit better results. My fiancee, who definitely isn't an MS ****** (or girl :D) also agrees that she finds better results using Bing here in Finland.

That said, I would probably put up with slightly worse results too.

Optimus82

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
PC - google

Android - google.. Looks really nice especially with google now. Results for weather, people, equations, conversion, etc are wonderful

Wp8 - Bing. Same reason as I prefer google on android. It looks better and better optimized.

MastrMeatWad

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I gave bing a chance earlier this year and compare the two sporadically. I prefer the results and layout on bing. Plus bing rewards is a HUGE incentive

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
You bring about a good point... not only are the quality of the results important, but the integration and optimization for a particular OS and/or device is huge as well.

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I have moved over totally to Bing. I get search results just as good or better then I did with google and I get Bing Points!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Bing, simply for the rewards. Well, not just that...I hate Google in general. However, the only strong benefit, in terms of usability, if the Rewards program.

angusdegraosta

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I like and use them equally, Bing of course more often on the phone. I'm very thankful for Google's great services... no complaints here. Microsoft and Google need to cooperate better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99