Poll for bing rewards on mobil

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Making Bing Rewards active as a WP exclusive would be a good move. Though not something huge, it would give the platform something that no one else has. And it would be coming from MSFT, not Nokia.

Nokia is doing too much of the heavy lifting on their own.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I did one of those polls about a month ago.

Me too done the same poll has well, would like to see Bing Rewards on WP Devices has well, Bing Rewards is Daily Routine on PC, if comes to Phone. my PC is going to be really jealous that my 521 is used more than it..

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I am guessing they don't do it on phones because there is no competition. Sure you can use Google in the browser, but not with the all-important search key. The only reason MS does this is to give Bing a chance over a long enough time to earn a reward. People are going to use Bing anyways on a WP phone.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I am guessing they don't do it on phones because there is no competition. Sure you can use Google in the browser, but not with the all-important search key. The only reason MS does this is to give Bing a chance over a long enough time to earn a reward. People are going to use Bing anyways on a WP phone.

you have a very valid point , but I still wish they would put it on our native Bing for wp8 lol

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
you have a very valid point , but I still wish they would put it on our native Bing for wp8 lol

So would I! Just no motive to as I stated. Also, no one is going to get a WP phone for Bing rewards. No one is going to leave WP because of no Bing Rewards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05