09-23-2013 04:48 PM
85 1234
tools
    What exactly is a racist agenda? Is calling out those who have disrespected the President of the United States in ways never before seen, a racist agenda? Is reporting the growing disparity between the haves and the have nots a racist agenda? Please explain it to me. This is coming from a Latino man who has been called "****" enough times in the 44 years living in this country.
    You are fvcking kidding right? Disrespected the President in ways never seen before? Presidents as recent as George Bush have been insulted and called very horrible things. Bush hate wad horrible, absolutely cruel and ugly. But you think this is new/worse with Obama?

This is exactly the problem we have in our society. Its gotten to the point where people who disagree with Obama are being called racists. People are using the race card as a reason to defend his actions and opinions. That is just as racist as someone calling Obama the n word or any other derogatory term.

Yes, racism still exists and there are ugly bigots shouting horrible words. But there is also a massive man hunt for any racist to the point where completely fair individuals are being attacked as racists. People like Al Sharpton are pushing the race card any time they can as an escape goat for responsibility.

My mom, the most innocent liberal mind when it comes to race, had a 4 month investigation against her at her work because a black subordinate claimed she didn't promote him because of his race. Guess what? She was found innocent of the accusation. After the whole thing was over, she is now more prejudice because she judges that race by her horrible experience.

Race is now being used as an excuse to be lazy and short cut success. And its ******* off the least judgmental people in the nation to the point they actually become judgmental.
    09-18-2013 08:46 PM
    As Ron White opined: You can't fix stupid. Stupid is forevahhh.
    Which is why stupid people shouldn't vote. ;)
    hopmedic likes this.
    09-18-2013 08:47 PM
    What exactly is a racist agenda? Is calling out those who have disrespected the President of the United States in ways never before seen, a racist agenda? Is reporting the growing disparity between the haves and the have nots a racist agenda? Please explain it to me. This is coming from a Latino man who has been called "****" enough times in the 44 years living in this country.
    Seriously? You need to pay more attention to what's going on, Obama has destroyed this country and is treated like a god by the media, and anyone who disagrees is a racist, or any man who defends himself against violence from a black man is racist...but when black youth shot a baby in the head in the stroller, where was al sharpton and president Obama on that, no where, because they're racists. I have both CNN and fox news apps on my WP desktop, I read them both daily. One I'm appalled at and one I'm not, one reports the news fairly well, with opposing view point guests etc., and one culls up race conflict at every moment and fails to report any opposing viewpoints.
    hopmedic likes this.
    09-18-2013 08:58 PM
    You are fvcking kidding right? Disrespected the President in ways never seen before? Presidents as recent as George Bush have been insulted and called very horrible things. Bush hate wad horrible, absolutely cruel and ugly. But you think this is new/worse with Obama?

This is exactly the problem we have in our society. Its gotten to the point where people who disagree with Obama are being called racists. People are using the race card as a reason to defend his actions and opinions. That is just as racist as someone calling Obama the n word or any other derogatory term.

Yes, racism still exists and their are ugly bigots shouting horrible words. But their is also a massive man hunt for any racist to the point where completely fair individuals are being attacked as racists. People like Al Sharpton are pushing the race card any time they can as an escape goat for responsibility.

My mom, the most innocent liberal mind when it comes to race, had a 4 month investigation against her at her work because a black subordinate claimed she didn't promote him because of his race. Guess what? She was found innocent of the accusation. After the whole thing was over, she is now more prejudice because she judges that race by her horrible experience.

Race is now being used as an excuse to be lazy and short cut success. And its ******* off the least judgmental people off, to the point they actually become judgmental.
    Pictures of the White House with watermelon patches in place of the Rose Garden. Images of Obama in black face. No excuse for that. Bush was called a war-monger and had shoes thrown at him (overseas). Never saw or heard any race-related slurs hurled at Bush. I'm neither pro-Obama or anti-Obama, but he is the President. Saying that anyone who disagrees with his policies is racist is patently absurd. I didn't agree with the Iraq war, and I voted for that numbskull twice! If for no other reason than I abhorred the alternatives.

It's not all black & white in the world. There is more grey area than we care to admit.
    09-18-2013 09:00 PM
    Seriously? You need to pay more attention to what's going on, Obama has destroyed this country and is treated like a god by the media, and anyone who disagrees is a racist, or any man who defends himself against violence from a black man is racist...but when black youth shot a baby in the head in the stroller, where was al sharpton and president Obama on that, no where, because they're racists. I have both CNN and fox news apps on my WP desktop, I read them both daily. One I'm appalled at and one I'm not, one reports the news fairly well, with opposing view point guests etc., and one culls up race conflict at every moment and fails to report any opposing viewpoints.
    I didn't know that only Negros can be appalled at black-on-black crime. Where was Hannity's outrage? Beck's? "Obama has destroyed this country" is the craziest catch-phrase I've ever heard. We can agree to disagree, but please, don't get personal. My finger's getting itchy around the ignore button.
    09-18-2013 09:09 PM
    I didn't know that only Negros can be appalled at black-on-black crime. Where was Hannity's outrage? Beck's? "Obama has destroyed this country" is the craziest catch-phrase I've ever heard. We can agree to disagree, but please, don't get personal. My finger's getting itchy around the ignore button.
    Wow...do you really need to use the word Negros? Its 2013....not the early 1900s.
    spaulagain likes this.
    09-18-2013 09:11 PM
    Pictures of the White House with watermelon patches in place of the Rose Garden. Images of Obama in black face. No excuse for that. Bush was called a war-monger and had shoes thrown at him (overseas). Never saw or heard any race-related slurs hurled at Bush. I'm neither pro-Obama or anti-Obama, but he is the President. Saying that anyone who disagrees with his policies is racist is patently absurd. I didn't agree with the Iraq war, and I voted for that numbskull twice! If for no other reason than I abhorred the alternatives.

It's not all black & white in the world. There is more grey area than we care to admit.
    You didn't see all the Bush/Nazi posters etc? That's just as wrong and racist as a water melon white house. And people are accusing people who disagree with Obama as racists. Which is just as racist as any comment or derogatory term yelled at Obama.

There will always be racial slurs and jokes in society. At least until we are all one race.

And while yes people should respect the Presidency, Presidents are always the most ridiculed and insulted people in politics. Obama is far from the first President to face such attacks. Race involved or not.
    09-18-2013 09:12 PM
    You didn't see all the Bush/Nazi posters etc? That's just as wrong and racist as a water melon white house. And people are accusing people who disagree with Obama as racists. Which is just as racist as any comment or derogatory term yelled at Obama.

There will always be racial slurs and jokes in society. At least until we are all one race.

And while yes people should respect the Presidency, Presidents are always the most ridiculed and insulted people in politics. Obama is far from the first President to face such attacks. Race involved or not.
    Carson, Leno and the rest made their fortunes ridiculing presidents. Dana Carvey owes his career to Bush 41, and that's fine. I've never seen the nazi images you speak of but I'll take your word for it. But you can't disagree this guy has had more evil-toned things thrown his way.

BTW, we are one race - the human race. Listen to The Prophet Bob Marley preach it.
    09-18-2013 09:30 PM
    Carson, Leno and the rest made their fortunes ridiculing presidents. Dana Carvey owes his career to Bush 41, and that's fine. I've never seen the nazi images you speak of but I'll take your word for it. But you can't disagree this guy has had more evil-toned things thrown his way.

BTW, we are one race - the human race. Listen to The Prophet Bob Marley preach it.
    Oh, I totally disagree with you. But that's cool.
    09-18-2013 10:01 PM

Bing/Google "Bush Nazi" Simple as that.

There were all kinds of horrible signs in protests etc during the Bush presidency.
    09-18-2013 10:03 PM
    I'm not posting links, but their support of al sharpton is good enough, that dude is the ultimate racist, and until the black community realizes they are being used by these douchebags, racism will run rampant.
    ROTFL. Whatever playa. Don't post any links. Not posting them makes the point.
    09-18-2013 10:18 PM
    Good Idea. Fox has the highest ratings. If you're going to team up with one it might as well be the most watched one. Their news shows are top notched. The opinion spots are right leaning no doubt about that.

All I can say is get your news from multiple sources. All the cable news agencies lean one way or another. Even if you don't want to admit it.
    Reflexx and aximtreo like this.
    09-18-2013 10:40 PM
    Good Idea. Fox has the highest ratings. If you're going to team up with one it might as well be the most watched one. Their news shows are top notched. The opinion spots are right leaning no doubt about that.

All I can say is get your news from multiple sources. All the cable news agencies lean one way or another. Even if you don't want to admit it.
    Finally back on topic. Yes, Fox does enjoy higher viewership but that's expected. There are few, if any, other news outlets that are slanted to the right in the US so there's not much competition for their audience. As for straight news delivery, I've been watching AlJazeera America lately and it's pretty much non-editorial. I know the mere mention of AlJazeera conjures a bad taste in some people's mouths, but news is news.

Whatever it takes to get this platform rolling.
    09-18-2013 11:14 PM
    This is good.

Fox News does blow away everyone else in ratings.

I expect MS to try to get other stations to use Bing also.

Forget the partisan politics. Get everyone to use Bing!
    Jazmac likes this.
    09-19-2013 12:38 AM
    Because Fox News is slightly more Right Wing than Genghis Khan.
    09-19-2013 01:15 AM
    ROTFL. Whatever playa. Don't post any links. Not posting them makes the point.
    Do your own research, this stuff is common knowledge.
    09-19-2013 02:27 AM
    Wow...do you really need to use the word Negros? Its 2013....not the early 1900s.
    Because tthey'recalled racists if they do.
    09-19-2013 02:28 AM
    I'm supposed to care if you decide to ignore me because you don't like the truth? Still not quite sure where I was getting personal with you, unless you ARE Obama....hmm...
    09-19-2013 03:09 AM
    Because tthey'recalled racists if they do.
    I

I'm not calling anyone a racist but I am black or African American. Not too many people refer to themselves as negroes, since its close to the other word. and thus it was slightly offensive.
    09-19-2013 04:30 AM
    I like it
    09-19-2013 05:34 AM
    FOX News has some of the highest ratings out there
    09-19-2013 06:58 AM
    ahh you Americans and your politics
    09-19-2013 07:26 AM
    It's a good idea.

Fox slants right. USAToday is mostly neutral. CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC slant left. The end. Close thread.
    09-19-2013 08:21 AM
    Absolutely no offense. When I was growing up in the 70's, Negro was the word I always heard. I came from a Spanish-speaking home and Negro was, and still is, the word used to describe the race. Try to understand that Hispanics from the Caribbean were exposed to "blacks" from other countries and other heritages other than American. I never knew what racism was until I came to this country. To think that one man felt he was entitled to OWN another human was as foreign to me as I was to this country.
    09-19-2013 08:44 AM
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhh sharpton does get a lot of black support, Jessie Jackson too. It was so great that when they both tried to run for president they only got 8 - 10% of the black vote. LMAO Shows you right there black folk don't blindly follow skin color and race issues like some belief. Study was done and showed that blacks are the most diverse voters in the U.S. hands down. The only voting block that has voted in people from all racial spectrum's with majority votes.

The Black community is as hard as the Latino community when it comes to predicting votes and views on issues. Thats why when someone says we lean a specific direction most times they are wrong. Just like they are wrong when they say blacks got Obama into office, The truth is the broad diverse voting block across several races got him into office. Their isn't enough black people in America to ever vote someone into office by ourselves.

The news on both sides is as crappy and ignorant as they can be, and if thats how you get your news and views it will show in your ignorance. The news Houses once were about the truth and to just tell the story, that day has passed and now it's about slants, control, and spreading ignorance about all things.
    09-19-2013 10:00 AM
85 1234