I'm researching my company's ap records looking for specific types of vendors and using web searches to make the determination. About an hour ago I started getting crap results from Bing. I then did the same search with goog and got good, but not great results. The searches I'm doing are mostly for local charities and charitable trusts, so the results will be light anyway. I usually get SOMETHING though. In one case for a charitable trust, bing gave me nothing, but goog gave me the obit of the person.

it seemed to go away for a few minutes but now it's back to not giving good results... anyone else seeing this? i've never seen bing underperform like this since I've been using it.
    11-18-2013 09:31 AM
    I noticed Bing gave me lousy results yesterday when I searched for a few things, including a Microsoft product Entourage (which was the email client for Macs bundled with MS Office up till Office 2008 for Mac). I got good results for Entourage using Google search.

Bing usually gives me better results when I search for MS products than Google does, which was odd.

I'm also moving this thread to the Bing forum.
    11-18-2013 11:05 AM