How do you use Bing Rewards?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Bing Rewards is a really nice feature in Bing, and helps you enter in sweepstakes and get some cool prizes and cash. But how often do you use Bing Rewards? How do you get the Bing Rewards credits? Post your comments and let us know!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
For the time being, I've not spent any points in a while. I've currently got more than 1500 points, but in the past I've used points for gift cards, and last spring they ran a special on Xbox Music, where I think it was 425 points for a month, so I got a couple of those. I've got >4000 lifetime points, and I'm already up to 15 for the day out of 30 for searches.

One of the things I do sometimes just to get points when I have a couple minutes is just go to bing and click each of the news articles and the info squares on the image. That's a few easy points.

Slater_GS

May 14, 2013
Visit site
$5 amazon GC.
I average one a month so $60 a year!
15 points a day for searching and 1 extra point that they always throw in = 16 points a day.
16 x 30 = 480 points a month (This does not include times where they have the bonus search days)
Being a gold member it is 475 points for an $5 Amazon GC!

I generally use it enough, but like hopmedic said, just opening up the news stories once or twice a day can take care of it very quickly.
Always click on the free credit that comes up each day!

JHunsaker

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Brett, it works out better not to buy the $3 xbox gift card for 360 credit, but rather buy the $5 amazon gift card for 475 credits. Then use the $5 amazon gift card to buy a $5 xbox gift card. Both the amazon gift card and xbox gift card are digital codes so you don't need to get anything in the mail.

TheArcaneFlame

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I've used mine for Amazon Gift Cards and have entered a few of the contests. I love Bing Rewards.

What I don't love is the fact that it's still not available on Windows Phone but it is on Android and iOS. It is apparently "coming soon." Seriously... WTF? I'm assuming it's going to come with Windows Phone 8.1 since I believe search is being enhanced throughout the OS to be more universal like in Windows 8. But come on... I really wish Microsoft would mandate that their own platform take priority within their own company.

Bing - Bing Rewards for mobile is here

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
One could possibly just write a batch file that automatically searches Bing multiple times and schedule it to run once a day and rack up some hardcore $5 Amazon cards!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
$5 amazon GC.
I average one a month so $60 a year!
15 points a day for searching and 1 extra point that they always throw in = 16 points a day.
16 x 30 = 480 points a month (This does not include times where they have the bonus search days)
Being a gold member it is 475 points for an $5 Amazon GC!

I generally use it enough, but like hopmedic said, just opening up the news stories once or twice a day can take care of it very quickly.
Always click on the free credit that comes up each day!

15 points a day for searching? I can get 30 a day. Is there a difference in how many you can get a day between Bronze, Silver, and Gold? I'm gold, BTW.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
15 points a day for searching? I can get 30 a day. Is there a difference in how many you can get a day between Bronze, Silver, and Gold? I'm gold, BTW.
Gold sometimes offers 30/day. I've had that a few months. It's usually 15/day, but there are usually 1-4 extra points each day too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium