How do you use Bing Rewards?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen 15 in a while? Then again I don't typically check because I have it automated. But every time I have looked it has said 30.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Btw if anybody wants to turn their Bing Rewards into money, just use redeem them for SwagBucks, then redeem those for PayPal money, and then transfer those to your bank account!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Two things:
First, remember that this is Monday, and each Monday this month you can earn double the normal limit of search points. That's a 60 point limit instead of 30.

Second, Bing just made it easier to grab those points. Now if you click the top stories at the bottom of the bing homepage, those top stories will continue to be at the top of the search results of subsequent pages, as long as you search by clicking those top stories. :cool:

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
1. Amazon gift cards
2. Starbucks gift cards
3. WP Store $3 credit (but the exchange rate is crappier)
* I entered one Xbox One console drawing.

bulgar4e

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I already have a program to search for me :D, I just tell it the number of searches that I want, and it generates searches of random text at random time intervals until it hits that number.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It's Monday, and the last Monday of March. Don't forget that you can get up to 60 points from searching today, and the new design has made it much easier to do!

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I used to get the $5 Windows Store gift card when they had them. Last night I settled for the $3 one but while looking today I notice that they have a $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card now. It says in the description that it works at the Windows Phone store also but does anyone know if it will work at the Windows store too? I would think it does but I want to be sure. If it does, these are a better deal than the Windows Phone cards.

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I am from India, yesterday i signup for bing rewards by changing the region to US and earned till today 70 points, and i want to redeem them against windows phone card to purchase apps, my question is can i be able use those wp cards when i actually used them for purchasing the apps because i m from India and bing rewards isn't available here. So any body please tell me whether it is fruitfull to gain some more points or it is just waste of time for me because m in a region where bing rewards doesn't works.

Between i use the US region in my windows phone too, so will it help me when i purchasing app through the wp cards or it is also a waste to use US region??

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I am from India, yesterday i signup for bing rewards by changing the region to US and earned till today 70 points, and i want to redeem them against windows phone card to purchase apps, my question is can i be able use those wp cards when i actually used them for purchasing the apps because i m from India and bing rewards isn't available here. So any body please tell me whether it is fruitfull to gain some more points or it is just waste of time for me because m in a region where bing rewards doesn't works.

Between i use the US region in my windows phone too, so will it help me when i purchasing app through the wp cards or it is also a waste to use US region??

You could try entering a low-cost drawing in the Reward section to see if it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99