Search By Image

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Just the other week, upon visiting Bing Images i was greeted with a button by the search bar and a speech bubble pointing to it saying 'you can now search by image!' (not the exact words, may i remind you). Clicking the button gave me upload and link options, similar to Google's feature of the same name. This is the ONE thing i use google for, so i was ecstatic. Thing is, it's gone, with no trace of it online. Not even a mention. In fact, viewing search history for images that used "search by image" take me to an empty search upon clicking the search in history. This really makes me mad because i just needed it and it was gone

Any one else experience this? Anyone have this? Or did Bing goof and give me an unannounced feature for a week? Was i part of a limited test run? Whats going on?!

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
This is new to me. I never had it or even knew it existed.

And it no longer exists as well, on my end. I now wish i would of screenshot it, but i thought Microsoft would roll it out to everyone, so whats the point. Didn't know i'd be losing the feature a week later with no trace of it's existence. :\

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism