How many Bing points do you earn each day?

rudrAgni

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I am a gold member since Dec 2013 and I get 15 credits per day with Bing Searches plus 2-3 credits with some extra offers. My friend who I referred to for Bing Search and became Gold member in January receives 30 credits per day not including the extra 2-3 credits. We both use our Windows 8.1 laptop only to do Bing searches. I would like to know why this difference in the Bing credit points offered to us? Also please post how many Bing credits you earn each day.

Thanks,

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I earn 15 points + 2-3 points, and then search as mobile(change user agent) and earn extra 10 points. I have been a gold member for a while now.
I think your friend is lucky, cause I have a surface, windows 8 desktops but still earn the standard points.

rudrAgni

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I earn 15 points + 2-3 points, and then search as mobile(change user agent) and earn extra 10 points. I have been a gold member for a while now.
I think your friend is lucky, cause I have a surface, windows 8 desktops but still earn the standard points.

Thanks.. how do you search and earn bing credit on mobile? I didn't think it was available on windows phone yet.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Use Firefox and install the addon user agent changer. Select iphone as the user agent and go to bing. It will let you earn additional 10 points on top of the regular 15. Let me know if you need links, or any help.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Download this addon. Once installed, select iphone from the user agent list and go to bing. In the dashboard you will see earn 10 points. Let me know if you have any questions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99