How many Bing Reward Points do you have?

flyingsolid

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
As the title says, how many Bing Reward Points do you currently have and what is your lifetime points show? Do you do proper searches only?

I have 915 points with 1575 lifetime points probably because I only search what I need to search.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
0 , Bing rewards isn't available in my country yet :\ but I always prefer using Bing over google due to many reasons (one of them is the beautiful daily image )

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
944 currently, 1746 Lifetime.

Most of those points are from "legit" searches. But that's not because I'm showing integrity or something, but simply because I often forget to do my daily searches for credits. I'd probably have double what you currently see if I could just remember to search (or if it was available on Windows Phone, since 80% of my searches are done via my Lumia 1020).

Became a Bing Gold member in January, been maintaining it ever since. :)

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
0 , Bing rewards isn't available in my country yet :\ but I always prefer using Bing over google due to many reasons (one of them is the beautiful daily image )

The Bing Photo of the Day alone is enough to keep me a loyal Bing user, 95% of them are just gorgeous. Way more awing than Google Doodles.

flyingsolid

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
944 currently, 1746 Lifetime.

Most of those points are from "legit" searches. But that's not because I'm showing integrity or something, but simply because I often forget to do my daily searches for credits.
I really don't bother with trying to grab all the points each day. I figured it takes too much time to bank those points. Most of the points I have now are from the past 6 months or so after I reset the rewards points on my account.

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, but apart from the daily challenges I can't get points for the searches. It such sucks.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720