How many Bing Reward Points do you have?

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
The moment you try to redeem for something and you are out of US, you will be banned by MS automatically... Happened with couple of ppl and I believe they track it with IPs.

That I can understand, but that said how does the other guy think hes doing it. Don't you just hate it when someone says hey I can do this or I heard something about you then not actually bother telling.

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Bing rewards points: How many do you have and what do you use them for?

I have:
3304 Lifetime
2079 Available

I've purchased:
A bunch of Xbox One sweeps
A bunch of Skype minutes
Surface sweeps
WP Sweeps
100,000 Bing rewards credits

I think Ill quite with the sweeps. I've entered so many, I guess there's no point im so un lucky there's no chance of me winning.

What do you do to earn points fast?

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bing rewards points: How many do you have and what do you use them for?

One more question. How many friends have you success fully gotten to sign up for Bing rewards and earned rewards points from?

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site

Current count is 55, lifetime total is 1300+, no friends in the states who will use Bing, much less its rewards, and I use my points to stockpile Skype minutes for international friends. Wish they were a bit cheaper to be honest.

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I want to use Skype but none of my friend will. They'd rather just SMS. Noone here will do anything else. No other app. I'm sick of picking up my phone when sitting at my desk when I could just answer with my keyboard. It's nonsense in my opinion.

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Current count is 55, lifetime total is 1300+, no friends in the states who will use Bing, much less its rewards, and I use my points to stockpile Skype minutes for international friends. Wish they were a bit cheaper to be honest.

I think I got unlimited world minutes when I bought my surface 2. I don't know any one or of the US so its kind of useless for me. If I could I'd trade or sell them to you bit I don't think they can bite transferred.

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I think I got unlimited world minutes when I bought my surface 2. I don't know any one or of the US so its kind of useless for me. If I could I'd trade or sell them to you bit I don't think they can bite transferred.

BTW, I'm bad at the ShapeWriter keyboard. I'm a great speller otherwise. Trying to get better.

TheMightyCraken

May 6, 2014
Visit site

Ive got 166 points currently and 2229 lifetime...I use them on WP Cash and Amazon Cash

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel