How many Bing Reward Points do you have?

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bing rewards points: How many do you have and what do you use them for?

I have two Bing rewards accounts, but I only use one daily. My first one has 2120 lifetime and like 5 credits, but the one I use has 787 lifetime and currently 467 credits. I made the new one to make use of the mobile searches on my windows phone, and I have successfully got one friend to do Bing rewards, and they used it to get an Xbox gift card. I am now using mine to get an Xbox live gold card for each month. Since I can get 25 credits a day, I am able to get one card each
month and avoid paying for Xbox live gold. I have also got a few gift cards on my first account for my phone.
Edit: Also, purchased quite a few sweepstakes mainly for things like an Xbox one bundle, hoping I can get lucky on that watch dogs Xbox onw bundle that just ended, but they did say winners yet.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site

I also have a question, I finely got gold status, but I am confused on if you have to redo the gold thing each month. It gave me a notification that I can get double my daily credits but instead of 1 cred for 2 searches it is one credit for 3 searches. That's 90 searches per day and I don't even do real searches on Bing, I search nonsense words and use word flow for mobile searches. But, it says until June 30th which is tommorow. So, next month will I be able to get 30 credits a day after doing the rewardable search thingie? And will tommorow give me 60 credits?

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I also have a question, I finely got gold status, but I am confused on if you have to redo the gold thing each month. It gave me a notification that I can get double my daily credits but instead of 1 cred for 2 searches it is one credit for 3 searches. That's 90 searches per day and I don't even do real searches on Bing, I search nonsense words and use word flow for mobile searches. But, it says until June 30th which is tommorow. So, next month will I be able to get 30 credits a day after doing the rewardable search thingie? And will tommorow give me 60 credits?

You do have to start over every month and get 150 points to keep your gold status. Sucks. I know in June, you can get 30 points by doing 3 searches per point. Don't know if that's going to be every month.

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm down to 182. I just cashed in almost 4000 points, got $20 in Windows Phone credits (the people at Gameloft will be happy), and $20 in Microsoft Merchandise store credit. I'm going to grab a new umbrella, since mine is getting worn out.
Official Microsoft Merchandise Store - Arc Edge Two-Tone Umbrella
I'm getting the blue one. :smile:

Can you combine the cards on the Microsoft Retail Store for one purchase? I've wanted to purchase but was afraid they would only let me use one card at a time. Let me know if it works.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site

You do have to start over every month and get 150 points to keep your gold status. Sucks. I know in June, you can get 30 points by doing 3 searches per point. Don't know if that's going to be every month.
Ah, ok.

flyingsolid

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

One more question. How many friends have you success fully gotten to sign up for Bing rewards and earned rewards points from?
No, unfortunately most are either not inclined to use Bing or already have Bing Rewards.

flyingsolid

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

What do you do to earn points fast?
I think most people are doing random entries to gain points. I don't do that as I haven't had the need for the credits. I usually redeem the credits for Skype pay as you go.

moverton

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site

Lifetime I have 10969, available is 404. I only redeemed them for 5$ Amazon cards and 5$ Windows Phone cards. Best thing about the WP cards is that they also work for my Surface purchases.

I have only successfully invited my wife. She only purchases the Amazon cards.

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Lifetime I have 10969, available is 404. I only redeemed them for 5$ Amazon cards and 5$ Windows Phone cards. Best thing about the WP cards is that they also work for my Surface purchases.

Same here. I use the WP cards on my surface too.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
So, on Bing rewards they have a swagbucka card you can redeem for 475 credits(if you are gold) to get 500 swagbucks, and on swagbucks you can buy a Bing rewards card for 500 credits with 500 swagbucks(apparently you can only redeem one Bing rewards card per swagbucks account.) I was thinking would it be worth it to get that extra 25 credits, but I am weary because I am close to my Xbox live gold card for this month(My current card expires on the 14th), and I have 560/679 credits. Anyone tried this before is it worth it? It would let me get the card a day sooner since I get like 25-26 credits a day.

moverton

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
My wife does swagbucks. The biggest downfall with redeeming with them is the few weeks it takes to get your reward after you redeem it. It has taken her up to 4 weeks to get some before.

vincelac

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

Are you able to "stack" the Amazon cards (for example: if you have 40,000 points and you buy nothing but Amazon cards would you have about 400 amazon dollars or the ability to make 80 separate $5 purchases)? This will be my deciding factor on whether or not I want to save up to buy something nice using nothing but Bing Rewards Points.

rebornempowered

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site

Are you able to "stack" the Amazon cards (for example: if you have 40,000 points and you buy nothing but Amazon cards would you have about 400 amazon dollars or the ability to make 80 separate $5 purchases)? This will be my deciding factor on whether or not I want to save up to buy something nice using nothing but Bing Rewards Points.
They stack. It is like any Amazon card you can purchase in the store. It simply adds $5 to your available amount when you enter the code.

vincelac

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

They stack. It is like any Amazon card you can purchase in the store. It simply adds $5 to your available amount when you enter the code.

Sweet, and thanks. I guess it's time to start saving for nice things! About 39,000 points until I can buy an Xbox One!

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site

Sweet, and thanks. I guess it's time to start saving for nice things! About 39,000 points until I can buy an Xbox One!
Lol, I think you should at least spend $200 to help pay for it and get 20,000 credits instead, or maybe 10k credits because at that rate it will take several years if you follow the ToS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss